Wireless Construction Asset Monitoring
Locate ∙ Monitor ∙ Track ∙ Control
TeraHop Networks® Construction Asset Monitoring System - (CAMS) automatically provides the information construction companies need to efficiently monitor and manage their mission critical assets — personnel, equipment and vehicles.
CAMS is a patented, state-of-the-art, portable solution that delivers accurate data even in remote locations and severe conditions, and is ideal for construction companies that want to drive efficiencies and increase profitability.
View the CAMS Data Sheet.
Portable Data Collector 301 Features:
- Detects and records the presence of any asset including non-powered equipment and personnel
- Collects engine runtime data
- Provides independence from third-party wireless communication infrastructures (such as cellular or satellite)
- Offers site-to-site mobility of the network. With a single system you are now able to collect data from different sites under your control
- Identifies the location of the site using built-in GPS technology
View the PDC301 Technical Specifications.
COMING SOON: Portable Data Collector 400 Features:
- Captures engine run and idle time
- Collects asset location and speed
- Tracks runtime of auxiliary equipment
- Monitors optional switches and sensors
- Controls secondary equipment
- Vehicle or line power
- Operates 24/7 without user intervention
- Ready to use out of the box, fast to install
View the PDC400 Technical Specifications.