COMING SOON: Wireless Fuel Monitoring
Track ∙ Monitor ∙ Control
TeraHop Networks® Wireless Fueling System accurately tracks the amount of fuel transferred from fueling trucks and on-site stations to vehicles, heavy equipment, and facilities.
Use the system to:
- Record fuel dispensed to assets like trucks, backhoes, and storage tanks
- Automatically identify fueled assets with RFID tags
- Accurately allocate fuel costs to specific jobs, assets, and tax credits
- Reduce error from incorrect meter reads, logging, and transcriptions
- Verify fuel pumped to company assets to reduce fuel theft and misuse
- Capture engine run/idle time, GPS location, speed, and other monitoring data from
- Portable Data Collectors on equipment, vehicles, people, and inventory in the field
View the Wireless Fuel Monitoring Data Sheet.